I could share many things for which I am thankful:
- My parents who are supportive and still give us wise counsel and advice.
- My husband is kind and gracious, yet a leader who can take a firm stand.
- My children that God has given me.
- My friends who love me.
- The members of our church who are our family.
Yes, God has been so good to me. He deserves all the praise and honor and glory today and every day!
I hope these verses will help you as they have helped me to remember to praise God this Thanksgiving!
Don’t forget to enter this giveaway:
- Taste Test Challenge Kids Cookbook — it would make a great Christmas present!
Here are a few posts I enjoyed from last week’s linkup:
- When it’s hard to feel thankful from Simply Living Love
- Holding Every Thought Captive and Learning How to Retrain My Brain from Heather Bixler
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.