Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared my grandma’s recipe for Lemon Squares. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared how to find rest when you are weary. Get some inspiration, and link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 15 Minute Chocolate Lava Cake from Mom Does Reviews
- How to organise emails and be more productive from Bubbablue and me
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Yum! I need to try these Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins from All She Cooks.
- This DIY Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser (No tools required!) from Far From Normal looks really neat!
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 94 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 9 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please repin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!