Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared some recipes that would be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day — or for any time of the year! You can still link up your recipes to that party.
- On Wednesday, I had a new sponsored post that I really would love for you to go read! It is much more than a sponsored post to me. I shared my heart and what I learned this year on being a working mom. There are 8 tips and some inspirational and encouraging quotes.
- On Thursday, I shared how I am preparing my heart for this Easter season. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
- I also finally shared pictures of our activities back in December! I will get caught up!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
LAST WEEK’S FAVORITE PIN WAS THIS PIN THAT SHARED 10 EASY EASTER CAKES FROM Mommy’s Not Perfect:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- I thought my girls would love to make these washi tape bookmarks from The Kolb Korner.
- And I thought this No Bake BUTTERFINGER® Cream Pie from My Big Fat Happy Life would be declared a winner by my whole family.
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- **Rule #3: You MUST commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 90 pins.”)**
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 9 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please repin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
**If you would like to guest post here on Creative K Kids, I will need some help this summer as I move cross-country to Florida! Please go HERE for more information! Thanks so much.