- On Tuesday, I shared a recipe for Homemade Marshmallows. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared some free Veggie Tale Valentine and my favorite love verses in the Bible.
- I just shared a new sponsored post for some hard lessons I learned as a parent about dental care. I also included a free printable! As bloggers, you know how important it is to get those sponsored posts. Could you give me a click-through? Thanks a bunch!
- You also can find 8 DIY non-food Valentines HERE!
- This giveaway for $25 value of Post-It Brand Products only has a few days left to enter!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE ARE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
There were several pins that had 7 re-pins, but these pins had the most:
- How to get free stuff in exchange for reviews from Eat, Drink, and Save Money had 12 repins.
- Strawberry Shortcake Pie from Mom Does Reviews had 9 repins.
Thanks for re-pinning so many pins!
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Free Printable Birthday Cards from Musings of an Average Mom — I was just talking tonight about how expensive cards were. Just print them off iinstead!
- Muffin Donuts from SimpleJoys
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 85 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 9 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please repin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!