Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared the featured recipes for January from our Tasty Tuesdays’ parties. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared a brief post on the Christian influence of a mom. Link up your Thoughtful posts!
- I also shared a new giveaway for $25 of Post-It Brand Products on Wednesday.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
The following pins all had 7 repins on The Ultimate Pinterest Party board by Monday afternoon:
- Hearty Oat Cookies from Oh My Heartsie Girl
- Ignite Your Senses Chalkboard Printables from Love Create Celebrate
- Simple organization Ideas: to help make you more Clutter free from A Fresh Start
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here were several Valentine’s Day pins that were linked up last week:
- Acts of Kindness: Library Goodies from Growing Book by Book
- ASL “I Love You” Card from Busy Mommy Media
- DIY Cupid’s Arrow from Busy Mommy Media
- Love Heart Cross Stitch Pattern – Free Printable from Munofore
- Ways to Play and Learn with Conversation Hearts from Spark and Pook
- Helping Our Children Develop a Heart Focus from Classes by Beth
- Candy Heart Patterns with Free Printables from Spark and Pook
- Valentine’s Day Dessert Sushi from Mom Does Reviews
- Valentine’s Day Gift Basket for Kids from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Ultimate Valentine’s Day Get Together for the Whole Family from My Big Fat Happy Life
- 50+Inexpensive date ideas from A Fresh Start
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 84 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 9 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please repin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!