Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared the most clicked posts from December in our Tasty Tuesday’s parties. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared trials can allow us to be a testimony of God’s grace.
- Do you write goals posts? I just wrote my 2016 goals last week. If you like to blog about your goals (personal, blogging, or both), then join our Facebook group! We all write a a blog post monthly about our goals, and add a linky script to the bottom of our posts. Join us HERE for the new year!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
I took a break from doing this party for a month as December was incredible busy for me, and it just seemed like the interest in this party was slowing down. But as I started looking at some of my top re-pins just in the past couple of weeks, they were pins I had pinned for this party. That means some of your pins are doing extremely well — because we pinned them here! That just gets me excited.
Many pins that are linked up don’t take off. In fact, my personal pins that I linked up to this party have not been the ones that have been exploding lately. You never know when one pin just seems to do very well. So you just keep pinning and linking up — making good graphics and doing your best. I wanted to start the party back up as I missed it and I was seeing how it can be very helpful for some of you.
Just look at some of the pins that have been pinned to our party board:
- How to Make a Fourth of July Tutu from I Hearts Arts n Crafts — 3,695 re-pins since June, 2014
- Throw a Doctor Who Season Premiere Party! from Sustaining the Powers — 3,591 re-pins since August, 2014
- Patriotic Wreath from Home Crafts by Ali — 3,216 re-pins since May, 2015
- Real Food Freezer Cooking from The Kolb Corner — 3,124 re-pins since August, 2014
- Office Makeover-Plan and Inspiration from The Kolb Corner — 2,083 re-pins since September, 2014
Four out of the five pins that I pinned that get the most impressions and re-pins come from this party:
And our party board is my #1 board for impressions, repins, and clicks!
Of course to have this success, everyone that participates must follow these–
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 80 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!