Welcome back to The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
There is one change we are making to this party! I am going to send out 2 emails just for this party! So many people told me they were not getting that 2nd email in time to link up even though I set it up to go early on Saturday morning. They wanted an earlier email because they hate to miss this party! So I will send one out on Friday night to remind you to link up. Then I will send one out on Saturday morning reminding you to pin.
I would not do the 2nd email, but I am afraid that people with forget with our busy Saturday mornings to get over to Pinterest and pin a few pins–and if we don’t do that part, then this party will not be worth linking up to
- Link to a PIN, not a post!! Make sure you only link up 2 pins.
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- PLEASE remember to go pin other people’s pins FROM THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST BOARD on SATURDAY MORNING (not tonight from the linky). Do not link up if you do not have the time to re-pin.
- Please re-pin (not like) at least 3 pins for every pin that you link up. Liking does not boost the pins. If you want to like some after you re-pin 3 pins, that is fine.
- Please link up pins that are new to our party. (Do not link up the same pin that you have already linked up a previous week.)
- PLEASE SHARE! I think this party could be awesome, but we need to have you get out the word! That being said, we only want people to link up who will come back and pin on Saturday! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Here is my pick for my favorite pin from last week’s party:
Every year I make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving because my sister says it’s not Thanksgiving without having a pumpkin pie. And every year, she is the only one who eats a sliver–because she also takes the other desserts. Many of us like pumpkin pie, but we think the other desserts are better. So I am wondering if this Pumpkin Cheesecake by 3GLOL would be a great compromise for all of us!
Here were the pins that were re-pinned the most last week!
Pinterest did something with the way they counted re-pins. I could not figure out how they did, so I’ll just report their number for the re-pins this past week. Pinterest would show that there were 15 re-pins, and when I would bring up those re-pins, they would show only 10 re-pins. When I would count the re-pins from our board and the re-pins from those re-pins, I had more than 15 so I stopped stressing as 15 re-pins is great!
- Asian Inspired Cocktail Meatballs by The Good Mama had 15 re-pins!
- Skinny Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by My Big Fat Happy Life had 14 pins.
- And many other pins had at least 9 re-pins.
Did anyone else notice a difference in the way Pinterest counted pins this week?
Now let’s get to our party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
Tammy from The Ultimate Linky — Click HERE to follow on Pinterest.
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday night when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!