Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared one of our family’s favorite recipes: Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites. Link up your recipes to this week’s Tasty Tuesday’s party!
- On Thursday, I shared how my life is has been so crazy, but yet I still needed to find some time to be still. Link up your thoughtful posts to that party HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
This week, I felt like my analytics were not great with ViralTag.
Sometimes, there is a glitch. Both Ali and I use the same account for ViralTag so that I can see which pin had the most repins. ViralTag was just off this week. Overall, I love using ViralTag. I have used it for years, and have an account that will allow 10 different social media accounts to be linked up. I feel like it does almost everything that Tailwind does (and a few features Tailwind doesn’t have) and almost everything Boardbooster does, so it is the best of both worlds. Plus, since I have used it forever, I have an amazing low rate. If you are interested in sharing my account, let me know at [email protected] It would be $3 a month for a minimum of 6 months. The feature I love most is the evergreen pinning. If I click on evergreen it will continue to pin those pins months from now at the interval I set — like Boardbooster’s looping feature. I really only use ViralTag for Pinterest, but sometimes I use it for Instagram too as I hate social media sharing on my phone. I can “schedule” an Instagram post from ViralTag, and then go to my phone to approve it later. If you would like to get your own ViralTag account, here is my referral link.
Please do make sure that you go over the weekend and re-pin some pins from this party. That is the only way that this party will be successful.
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 188 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
For this party, we use an “text-only” linky. Please link up your Pinterest URL below. You will not see a picture below, but we will go to your pin from the text-link and re-pin it. Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party with us!
Please share this party with your friends!