Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
It’s been a busy blog week! I had extra seasonal posts plus my regular posts. If you want to go check them out, just click on the links below!
- On Tuesday, I shared a the recipes that received the most views for October’s Tasty Tuesday’s parties. Link up your recipes to this week’s Tasty Tuesday’s party!
- On Wednesday, I shares some free printables that I found for Thanksgiving. I also shared about a super good deal for Crystal Paine’s revamped 15 Days to a Healthier You course. Alas, the deal is now over, but it is still only $15, which is still awesome considering you get 15 videos and a 103 downloadable course workbook. Check it out!
- On Thursday, I shared two posts:
- My annual DIY Christmas Gifts for kids. Over the past 4 years, I have found over 100 presents you can make for kids! Plus there are 25 other kid gift guides linked up on that post. Go get some good ideas!
- There’s a new Thanksgiving printable on this week’s Thoughtful Thursday’s post. You can link up your thoughtful posts to that party HERE.
- The annual Cash for Christmas giveaway posted early this morning. Go enter to see if you can be one of the winners! There is $300 worth of giftcards being given away!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Both favorite pins from last week were from Musings of an Average Mom:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 174 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
For this party, we use an “text-only” linky. Please link up your Pinterest URL below. You will not see a picture below, but we will go to your pin from the text-link and re-pin it. Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party with us!
Please share this party with your friends!