Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared the favorite recipes linked up to the Tasty Tuesday parties in September. Link up your recipes to this week’s Tasty Tuesday’s party!
- On Thursday, I shared some inspirational thoughts about Matthew Henry. You can link up your thoughtful posts to that party.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 169 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
This week, we are going to use a “text-only” link-up and see how that goes. Basically, you link up like normal. Go to Pinterest, copy the URL of your pin that you want to link up, and paste the link into the linky where it says “URL:”. Add the name of your pin next to “NAME:”, and add your email. Next, click “Submit Link.” Now you are done. You will not see a picture anymore, just text. Several of us are continuing to have problems linking up pictures from Pinterest as Inlinkz does not like the length of the pictures. Now Aliza and I will click on the text links which will take us to your pins, and we’ll be able to pin like normal, but you won’t have issues adding your links to the party.
Please share this party with your friends!