Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared a recipe for Ham and Cheese Pockets — they can be frozen and used for an easy lunch or dinner later! Link up your recipes to this week’s Tasty Tuesday’s party!
- On Thursday, I shared some thoughts and quotes from the sacrificial life of Hudson Taylor. You can link up your thoughtful posts to that party.
- This past week, I shared an easy recipe for S’mores Bars made with Honey Maid S’mores cereal. My whole family loved them!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Caramel Apple Turnovers Recipe from Creatively Homemade
- Pizza Crust – The Friday Night DIY from Just Only Home.com
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 168 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
**Next week, we will start using just a text linkup instead of a picture linkup for this party. Some people are having problems adding Pinterest images to the linky. I have had this problem also. I have emailed Inlinkz about the issue, and they told me they had resolved the issue, but some people are still having problems. If you cannot add your pin to the first linky, please add it to the second linky at the bottom of this post. It is a text only linky, so the images will not be an issue. We will pin from both linkies. Only add your links to one of the linkies below. Thank you.