Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- I had a fun sponsored post go up this week where I shared over 10 fun water balloon games you can play with your kids. You also can get a $1 savings using your Ibotta app for Cottonelle mega rolls of toilet paper at Walmart. One mega roll = 4 regular rolls, so that you can quit changing rolls all the time!
- On Thursday, I shared a post about how a small act can make all the difference. You can link up your thoughtful posts to our Thoughtful Thursday’s post.
- On Tuesday, I shared 18 yummy patriotic recipes you can make for the Fourth of July. Link up your recipes to the Tasty Tuesday’s party!
- And this year, I am a sponsor for Biz laundry detergent. Go HERE to see how I am using it!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
36 Patriotic Crafts for a Spectacular Red, White and Blue Celebration! from Mom Does Reviews had 8 repins last week from our Pinterest board.
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- DIY Dyed Wood Coasters from 365 Days of Crafts
- Blogging Traits: The Good and the Bad from Bubbablue and Me
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 155 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)