Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared one of my favorite recipes ever: Turkey Lasagna Florentine. My daughter made it for me for Mother’s Day! Come link up your recipes HERE.
- Yesterday I shared several free resources that you can use for your children (or yourself) for their personal devotions/study of the Bible. If that is something that would interest you, go HERE to avail yourself to those resources.
- If you or anyone you know that buys diapers, there are two $2 off coupons for Luvs this week. Go HERE to see how to get these coupons.
Right now, I am at the Florida Homeschool Convention. The hotel is beautiful, and it is nice to be here with just my daughter. I hope you are having a great week! Can you believe that we have made it to the 150th party of The Ultimate Pinterest Party? Thanks for linking up to this party.
Tabitha Philen from Inspired Bloggers University did a very informative facebook video about pictures that bloggers use when featuring people that link up to a party. You may want to watch it HERE, and also read her guide about using photos HERE. Please make sure that your images are your own or licensed and used with permission. When I feature bloggers on my party, I am just going to make sure that it is your own photo and not a stock photo to protect myself as I don’t know where bloggers have gotten their stock photos. According to our rules, “Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.”
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Vanilla Pudding from That Recipe
- Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Chicken Masala Dosas from The Perfect Storm
- Salmon & Ahi Poke from The Lazy Gastronome
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 150 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)