Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On this week’s Tasty Tuesdays, I shared my favorite recipe for Chocolate Eclair Cake. You can still link up your recipes to this party!
- On Monday, I shared 16 fun President’s Day crafts and food crafts. Many of them you could use for Abraham Lincoln’s and George Washington’s birthday or for patriotic days.
- I shared on Thursday some promises we can pray. If you write thoughtful or inspirational posts, link them up.
- If you are interested in photography either for your blog or for personal photos, the Ultimate Photography Bundle sale is not to be missed! I watched just one webinar and was so impressed with what I learned about taking pictures of my kids. They have put the price down to $99 and if you buy on Friday, you can get an extra bonus —
For anyone who purchases the bundle before midnight on February 24, you’ll also be upgraded for FREE to the Elite Photography Coaching Group ($97 Value)
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- saint patricks day free printable art from holiday printables had 6 re-pins
- I (Tammy) pinned How to turn a folding banquet table into a nice dining table from week 135’s party to one of my group boards that I belong to, and it got 12 re-pins from that board alone this past week. So you never know what one re-pin will do for you!
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Clean a Dishwasher from My Mommy World
- Easy Dr. Seuss Inspired Cupcakes for Read Across America Day from thejerseymomma.com
- Giant Paper Flowers from SimpleJoys
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 137 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)