Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On this week’s Tasty Tuesdays, I shared 21 fun recipes kids would like for Valentine’s Day — or any time of the year. You can still link up your recipes to this party!
- I shared on Thursday about how I had to say NO to something good so that I would not burn the candle on both ends. If you write thoughtful or inspirational posts, link them up.
- Come see this easy recipe for punch (any time of the year!) and then how I used the jug for a Valentine’s Day container.
If you are looking to improve your photography skills there are 4 free webinars next week:
There are 2 webinars on Monday:
* Editing Secrets with David Molnar (intermediate), February 20 at 12 pm CST
* 3 Natural Lighting Tips for Better Pics of Your Kids (beginner) with Kyle Schultz, February 20 at 7 pm CST
There are two webinars on Tuesday:
* See Like an Artist (intermediate) with Jeremy Cowart, February 21 at 11 am CST
* How to Avoid 5 Marketing Mistakes (business) with Katelyn James, February 21 at 7 pm CST
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
I loved how all of these pins were long, vertical pins! That’s what Pinterest wants.
- Enchilada Soup with Ranch Salsa from Sweetpea Lifestyle
- Triple Chocolate Frosted Brownies from Winstead Wandering
- DIY Luck O’ the Irish Block from Home Crafts by Ali
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Turn a Folding Table Into a Dining Table from Find It, Fix It or Build It
- Simple Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders from Fluster Buster
- 3 Cheese Dip with Bacon and Spinach from As For Me and My Homestead
- free printable saint patrick’s day tags from holiday printables
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 136 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)