Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
It’s been a busy blogging week, and Christmas has started here on Creative K Kids. This past week I shared these two Christmas posts:
Thanksgiving is still next on our calendar, so I shared 3 unique Thanksgiving side dishes on this week’s Tasty Tuesdays. You can link up your recipes still!
On Thursday, I shared some inspirational thoughts. You can link up your thoughtful posts to that linky.
Hopefully, I will get up a Hallmark ornament giveaway tomorrow.
Monday, there will be a brand new Christmas linky party. Come link up your Christmas posts!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
LOOK AT ALL THESE FUN PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Candy Bar Croissants from Creatively Homespun
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars from Smiling Notes
- Candy Corn Turkey Treats from Spark and Pook
- Giant Cinnamon Roll from Thinking Outside the Pot
- Simple Felt and Burlap Thanksgiving Turkey Banner from Munofore
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 123 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)