Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- I shared my favorite 5 ingredient meatloaf recipe on Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. Link up your recipes!
- We discussed El-Roi, a name of God, on Thoughtful Thursdays.
- Last week, we shared a new giveaway for this book.
- This coming week, I will have a sponsored post I would love views on plus a new givewaway!
- On Monday, a group of bloggers will also host a Thanksgiving blog hop! Come link up!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
There were so many great pin linked up last week. Here were just some of my favorites:
- Sneak Peek inside My NEW Scripture Coloring Book for Adults – coming soon from JoDitt Designs
- How to Create Endless Blogging Content from Sweetly Sparta
- Bacon Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken from Forsythia Farm
- Homemade Freezer Garlic Bread from Winstead Wandering
- Saving money this Christmas from A Fresh Start on a Budget
- Halloween Inspired BBQ Chicken Nachos from My Big Fat Happy Life
- 101 Books To Read To Kids Before Kindergarten from Growing Book by Book
- HOW TO SECURE YOUR WORDPRESS SITE from Pineapple and Main
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 119 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)