Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- There are 3 giveaways you can still enter:
- On Tuesday I shared a family favorite recipe called Poor Man’s Chop Suey. You can still link up your recipes!
- On Thursday, I shared some of my favorite verses that I go to when I need encouragement as a mom. There is a free printable. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
- You can link up any of your Back-to-School posts here. I showed how to make a DIY pencil pouch.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Oven Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese from Winstead Wandering received the most re-pins last week.
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- I love this idea of Sandwich Kabobs from My Big Fat Happy Life
- I was just looking at lava lamps at Walmart, so I loved The Best Homemade Lava Lamp from Rookie Parenting.
- I love fruit smoothies, so of course I was interested in these Simple Fruit Smoothie Recipes from The Reading Residence.
- I’ll have to try Cookie Butter Muddy Buddies from Pixie Dust Savings!
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 112 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)