Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Monday, I shared a guest post for a DIY Beach Memories Shell Collage.
- On Tuesday, I shared a guest post recipe for Ice Cream Sunday Bread. This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Wednesday, I shared my goals for June. Link up your goals posts!
- On Thursday, I shared thoughts on Psalm 31. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
There were so many great pins, I had a hard time picking just a couple of them:
- ddThe Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites from The Mom Maven looked delicious!
- I definitely will have to try out the Apple nachos with peanut butter and chocolate from Trial and Eater.
- The Strawberry, Blueberry, Jicama Salad from The Whole Serving looks perfect for the Fourth of July.
- This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad from My Mommy World also looks good.
- I loved the Five Powerful Promises to Pray When You are Afraid post from JoDitt Designs.
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 101 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!