What a busy week! I have had my parents here for 3 weeks and my sister was here for 2 weeks. It has been a lot of fun!
In all the fun, I also pulled a muscle/pinched a nerve in my upper back. I have not been in that much pain for a long time. It is starting to ease up, which I am thankful for; but it did hamper my productiveness this past week.
As I shared in last week’s post about setting Biblical goals, this year I am focusing on all that I have to teach in my Bible devotional time. I teach an adult ladies Sunday school and need to prepare for a ladies book study that we do in the summer. I also periodically teach the Wednesday night children’s lesson and I teach Bible for our tiny school. I need to prepare the Wednesday night children’s program for the summer.
So with all this busyness, I did not have a very thoughtful post written for today. However, it has been a long time since I have shared favorite thoughtful posts that have linked up to this party. As I went through the last month and a half of posts that have linked up to this party, I really enjoyed reading the posts that had to do with goals or posts that could be goals.
If you are still thinking about setting goals for 2019 or already need encouragement to keep your goals, you may enjoy looking at a few of the following posts:
Studying God’s Word/Goals/Word of the Year Posts:
- The New Has Come! Delight in the Word Challenge – January 2019 from JoDitt Designs
- Another Year is Dawning from Training Hearts at Home
- Goal-Setting for Christians – How to Spark your New Year Goals from Sun Sparkle Shine
- 28 Ways to Improve Your Quiet Time from Soul Survival
- Why Read through the Bible in 2019? from Soul Survival
- God Will See to Our Need from Soul Refreshed Journey
- What Are Your Goals & Priorities for 2019? from Soul Survival
- Giving Thanks to God all Year Long from Sun Sparkle Shine
- Cultivating a Peaceful Heart from Soul Refreshed Journey
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions For Mom from Confessions of Parenting
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
If you would like to receive a weekly email reminder on Thursday parties about linking up to this party, please sign up HERE.