This week I am in Michigan for possibly the last time at what was my Grandpa’s and Grandma’s farm.
When my grandma passed away in December, we knew my family would all come up one more time to clean out the house before the property was sold. At this farm, we had almost all our family vacations. We will miss coming to this wonderful, old farm house where we could get away from the hurry and scurry of life and just spend time with family.
Since there is no internet at the farm, I had to get this post ready ahead of vacation time; so once again, I will share some of my favorite posts that have been linked up to these Thoughtful Thursday parties.
Posts Worth Thinking About:
- Why is Friendship Important in a Disconnected World from Sun Sparkle Shine
- Goodbye 9 to 5 Desk Job, Welcome Work from Home from Business and Life Tips
- 6 Things Christian Woman Should Change from Unshakeable Joy
- Dispelling 3 Myths About Hospice from Big Green Pen
- How to Forgive: One of the most difficult easy things to do… from Every Day Incredible
- Christian Platitudes and Spiritual Band-Aids from Soul Refreshed Journey
Posts about Parenting or Tips Concerning Children:
- Helping Children Pay Attention During Bible Teaching Time from Apron Strings & Other Things
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Summer from Confessions of Parenting
- How To Fill a Hole In Your School’s Safety Plan from An Ordinary Mom
- Cuddle power from Spectrum Health/Health Beat
Posts about Marriage:
- 50 Fun And Frugal Date Ideas from The Big Money Saver
- The Spark Doesn’t Have to Die from Confessions of Parenting
Post about Cleaning:
- Simple Tips to Spring Cleaning Your House the Easy Way from Heidi Naturally
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
If you would like to receive a weekly email reminder on Thursday parties about linking up to this party, please sign up HERE.