So I thought I would look back on the past few link-ups and share some of the posts I enjoyed reading:
A few posts that made me think, “Do I need to change something in my life?”
- How Rest Can Redeem our Homes from Redeeming Home — Many times we should just slow down and rest!
- Growing Up, But Being a Child from A New Lens — I love this quote at the end of the post that talks about how we are to be like a child (yet mature): “He (Christ) wants a child’s heart, but a grown-up head. He wants us to be simple, single-minded, affectionate and teachable, as good children are; but He also wants every bit of intelligence we have to be alert at its job, and in first-class fighting trim.”
- Modesty and Complete Surrender || My Testimony Continues from Redeeming Home
A couple of posts about Bible study:
- Which Bible Study Method is Best for Me? from JoDitt Designs — There are a few links to assessments where you can see which kind of learning style is best for you and apply that to the type of Bible study you use.
- 5 Fun & Creative Ways to Delight in The Word of God from JoDitt Designs — Good ideas to help make your quiet time with God more delightful!
Some posts about having the right perspective:
- Perspective: when it’s not clear, and you don’t get it from Susan Barico — Helpful post on what our perspective should be when we don’t understand life.
- The Eternally Valuable Practice of Becoming A Minimalist from Women Abiding — Another great post that will help us have the right perspective of our purpose here on earth.
- How to Get Unbent After Getting Bent Out of Shape from Sun Sparkle Shine
Some encouraging posts:
- Mothering… from Tea with Jennifer — I loved the poem she included from Helen Steiner Rice called “What is a Mother?”
- You Need God’s Bandage from Rebekah Beene — God can heal our broken and hurt spots!
- Parenting, Praise and Grace from Redeeming Home — Great post that will encourage the discouraged mom.
A great post about marriage:
- A House Divided Will not Stand from Redeeming Love — A post about our role as wives to help have a united marriage.
Some helpful posts:
- How to Cook Dinner When You Have Picky Eaters from Percolate Kitchen — This post may be helpful to some of you who are reading!
- How to Buy Organic Food without the Middleman from Heidi Naturally — Very informative post if you are wanting to buy organic food.
- Ready, set … action! from HealthBeat — This website has great information about childbirth and bringing up babies.
- How to Have a Smarter Spending Plan from Business and Life Tips
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
If you would like to receive a weekly email reminder on Thursday parties about linking up to this party, please sign up HERE.