This week, I am up in Michigan visiting my almost-94 year old Grandma. The hardest thing about moving to Florida will be that we are moving away from family. We have gone to Michigan twice a year my entire life. I lived with my grandma for 2 summers after my grandpa passed away. She is very special to me, and this may be my last time I see her alive. Even though we will miss her dearly, we hope to know that she is in heaven soon as she is losing her mind and is miserable in the nursing home.
Yesterday, my husband was also able to preach in the church we always visit whenever we come up north. We have become good friends with the pastor and his wife, and we have been so thankful for their advice and support. We will miss visiting this church. Last night they had a birthday celebration for the pastor but also included a little bit of a good-bye celebration for us. It was bittersweet. I am so thankful for the family of God!
I was not able to get my posts done before I left home, so this week I am in McDonalds getting this post up. I always try to write on Thoughtful Thursdays something that is on my heart, but this week will be short and sweet. If you take time to go read some of the posts that get linked up every week, your heart will receive a blessing. Here are some of the ones I really enjoyed reading:
- HOW TO TEACH YOUR KIDS THE TRUE MEANING OF EASTER from Your Vibrant Family
- My Recent Experience with Honesty and Forgiveness from Homeschool Your Boys
- I AM – His Name and My Promises from Blogger Loves the King
- Tips for Establishing a Family Bible Study Routine from Stephanie Rose Knows
- Tips to Help You Love Being a Stay at Home Mom from Thinking Outside the Pot
HAVE A WONDERFUL GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER CELEBRATING OUR SAVIOR!
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.