At Thanksgiving time, I love to focus on thankfulness.
I still love to use these Thanksgiving printables from 4 years ago. This year, I used the leaves below for our family. Every day, each person filled out a new leaf and decorated their school area.
There are many verses that I’ve shared in the past about the necessity of being thankful, but I thought today I would share a few quotes that I have enjoyed reading about the importance of thankfulness.
We pray for the big things and forget to give thanks for the ordinary, small (and yet really not small) gifts. ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction. ― H.A. Ironside
Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace. ― Todd Stocker
The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing. ― Hannah Whitall Smith
[clickToTweet tweet=”“It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich!” –Dietrich Bonhoeffer” quote=”“It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich!” –Dietrich Bonhoeffer”]
In happy moments, PRAISE GOD. In difficult moments, SEEK GOD. In quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD. In painful moments, TRUST GOD. Every moment, THANK GOD. –Rick Warren
If you want a journaling page for Thanksgiving, you can print it out HERE!
Don’t forget about these 2 giveaways!
- Cash for Christmas Giveaway
- Taste Test Challenge Kids Cookbook — it would make a great Christmas present!
Here are a few posts I enjoyed from last week’s linkup:
- Praying for Success from Jennifer Lambert
- Teach Good Manners in an Afternoon from Inspire the Mom
- The Best Bible Verses for Anxiety that Everyone Needs to Know from Heidi Naturally
- What to say when the bad guys win from Simply Living Love
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.