I have shared a few printables for the last couple of weeks that include 2 verses that are promises from God.
The first two printables were printables that included a weekly calendar and the promises found in Isaiah 41:13, Psalm 48:14, Genesis 18:14, Luke 1:37, and Genesis 18:25.
Last week, I shared 2 more printables that could be used as another weekly calendar or to do list with a side chore column, or it could be used just to list your daily/weekly/monthly chores. The promises shared on those printables are found in Deuteronomy 31:8, Psalm 145:18, Psalm 84:11, and Nahum 1:7. You can see all of these promises at the bottom of this post.
Today, I wanted to share some more promises. When times are tough, turn to God. He never lets you down. He always keeps His promises. I hope these are an encouragement to you:
On those days when you feel like you are failing, on those days you don’t see how you can go on, claim this promise! God’s grace is sufficient. When we are weak, His strength will be enough!
We don’t need to be worried or troubled or afraid. God is with us and can give us His peace that passes all understanding. John 14:27
God is faithful. He can be trusted. He can keep us from evil.
Are you tired? God will renew us when we wait on Him.
Here are today’s new printables:
You can click HERE to print out the chore printable that is pink.
You can click HERE to print out the chore printable that is black.
Here are all the promises shared in the last 2 weeks of Thoughtful Thursday parties:
- For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13
- For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death. Psalm 48:14
- Is any thing too hard for the Lord? Genesis 18:14a
- For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37
- Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? Genesis 18:25c
- And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8
- The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. Psalm 145:18
- For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11
- The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.