Last week, I started sharing favorite posts from several months ago! I got into March, and today I want to continue sharing favorite thoughtful posts linked up to the last few months of parties.
- Thinking Seriously about Easter at a Serious Time from Soul Survival was a great post about the importance of us passing on our Christian faith to our children and how we could have used the pandemic and forced sheltering in place to teach spiritual truths. (3/19)
- 7 Verses to Calm Your Anxiousness from Unshakeable Joy is a good post about turning to God in all this chaos. (3/26)
- I could relate a lot to Jennifer Lambert’s Lessons from Quarantine. (4/2)
- This was another good post about being anxious called Anxiety & The Size of Our God from Soul Survival. I feel more sad when I watch the news this past week than during the height of the COVID pandemic. Maybe you need these verses at this time even though it was written back in April. (4/9)
- 4 Ways to Build Your Marriage During Social Distancing from InstaEncouragements is a good post for someone who is married to read at anytime. (4/16)
- With all the above posts about anxious, our kids can be anxious too. My oldest told me, “I’m feel so sad after going on Instagram or Facebook.” It makes me sad that our kids have to see and deal with the current environment in our country. However, God knew, and so we have to help them to learn to deal with what they experience now and in the future. When My Child’s Heart is Anxious by InstaEncouragements has some Scripture and books that may be helpful. (4/23)
- I enjoyed reading the post Waiting Practice by A New Lens. The post, “An Open Letter to Graduates During COVID-19” was a great read if you have a graduate in your life. Our oldest is graduating from high school, so it was especially interesting to me. (4/30)
I’ll come back and share more thoughtful posts I have enjoyed in the near future! What I found exciting is that so many posts were written months ago, but they were very timely with all the recent events occurring in our country. But since the posts are based on God’s Word, that should not surprise us, because God’s Word is always applicable to every circumstance we are going through. We have such a great hope and comfort we can turn to that the world knows nothing about. Let’s share it as much as we can. He is truly the only solution to our world’s problems.
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.