I teach at a tiny school. This has been a busy week. We have had a spirit week which included a big day on Tuesday as it was our 100th day of school. I also wanted to do something special tomorrow for Leap Year as it comes around only once every four years.
We don’t have school on Friday, so I needed to have whatever I will do ready for Thursday. Since we still have a day of work to do as well as spirit week going on, I didn’t want to make a big deal about leap year, but I did want something that they could look back on later.
I looked around on the internet, and a lot of what I saw was dated for four years ago or it wasn’t applicable to multiple ages. I teach 9 children ages 5-14. So I made my own printable!
The first page of the leap year printable are papers you could put in a time capsule or keep for a memory album.
It records their memories of what they are like now and they can look at it in 4 years and see how they have changed.
The second page of the printable is spiritual in nature.
I wanted them to have something that they can look at for the next four years of their life — and longer — to remind them of how God loves them, how He has a plan for their lives, and how their goal should be to glorify Him.
My plan is to print the printables on one piece of paper (back-to-back), have them fill it out, and then laminate it so they can have it for a keepsake.
Here are what the printables look like:
Both of these printables are in one document, but if you only want one of them, you could print off just one of the papers.
Here is what the verse printable says:
God loves you — now and forever!
- Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: Jeremiah 31:3
Because of His love, we can be forgiven.
- But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:4-5, 8-9
Nothing can separate you from His love!
- For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
He has a plan for your life!
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Your main goal should be to glorify God!
- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. Psalm 86:12
- Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. I Corinthians 10:31
I also made one set without the year 2020 on them so that they could be used for other leap years in the future. You can click on the links below to print them off. Happy Leap Year
You can click –> HERE <– to print out the Leap Year printables for 2020:
You can click –> HERE <– to print out the Leap Year printables that do not have a date on them.
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.