For almost 3 weeks now, I have been on “vacation.”
We traveled back to Illinois to see my husband’s family the first week, my grandma in Michigan the second week, and many friends this week. We have been so busy, I haven’t thought about much — besides the fact that I love to laugh.
I’ve heard about many struggles. As I listen to friends talking about family struggles, sickness struggles, and church struggles, we still find time to laugh — and laugh some more. I really believe that laughter is the best medicine.
Laughter keeps your spirits up; it helps you to be positive; and it is fun.
I love this picture of my grandma that we took just last week. She is 95 and has dementia, but she kept looking at us laughing and she would laugh too. I pray that if I ever have dementia that I never forget to laugh. I’m putting as much laughing as I can in my long term memory right now.
I think that when we laugh we love our life — even with the difficulties. And people around us love being with us. I want my family and friends to want to be around me. So let’s find time to laugh!
Here were some posts from last week’s party that I enjoyed reading:
- Directions . . . Ugh! from A New Lens
- 50 Fun Summer Activities for the Entire Family that Won’t Break the Bank from Smiling Notes
- How being the Mom of a Special Needs Child Humbled Me from Like the Morning Sun
- Parenting Thoughts – 9 Most Important Minutes in a Day from Heidi Naturally
- One Afghan, Many Roles from Big Green Pen
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.