I shared how I was leaning hard on the passage in Ephesians that included these verses:
My husband and I were praying fervently for God’s direction, leading, and for wisdom in some choices we had to make. And the Lord answered. I cannot share all the details this week, but in future weeks, I will share a few different ways that God answered this prayer.
God’s leading would not have been how I would have chosen our life path to go as my mind was made up to go another way. Yet, I know that He has clearly shown us what to do . . . at least for now. I also know that the next few weeks will not be “easy” either, yet He promises to be with us each step of the way and that He will bless those Who trust in Him and obey Him.
On Sunday, we sang the following songs, and they were just the songs I needed to hear:
His way is perfect!
Jesus saved me and will keep me until the end!
My hope is Jesus! He is the one in control!
I know others who read this post are going through very deep waters right now. Lean on God! He loves you!
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.