This week has been a week of doing, and not a week of thinking.
It’s been a fun week — my husband had his installation service at our new church. It was an emotional time as we considered how God has brought us to our new house and new church. We also had a surprise visit from some of Dave’s relatives. We were delighted to go eat lunch with them on Tuesday.
It is our third week of school, which meant my mornings were full with teaching phonics and reading. Then, I started a new part-time job where I make phone calls all afternoon. It is only for a month, but it has been a little stressful to get all the calls completed like I need to for this job commitment. We have continued to have swimming lessons 2-3 nights a week, and today we are experiencing rain due to Tropical Depression Nine. School is cancelled for tomorrow, so it will be fun doing phone calls with all five kids around.
In all this busyness, there have been no profound thoughts to share with you. I did do something fun for this week’s party though. I am part of a launch team for JoDitt Designs Coloring Book. (She is so talented!) I printed off some of the coloring pages for my kids to color, and I thought, “Could I make a decent coloring page?” Now I cannot draw . . . at all. But I have a verse that is one of my life verses, and I want my kids to remember. So I made this coloring sheet for my kids — and for you too if you want it!
The watermark (my url) is not on the printable, but please do not reproduce it as your own. If you like it, please send people right here to print it out. Thanks!
You can click HERE or click on the picture below to print it.
Here are a few posts I enjoyed reading this past week from last week’s party:
- Journal of Thanks from Brandi Raae
- Biblical Advice for the Disappointed Wife of an Imperfect Man from Sarah E Koontz
- The Grace of This Moment from Journey of the Word
- 8 Ways to Keep Learning Fun for Teens and Tweens from Homeschool Your Boys
- The Most Common Lie Women Believe About Their Purpose from Women Abiding
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.