I finally went back and looked at the posts that were linked up since the second week of September. Favorite posts are rather subjective. I am in a different stage of life than many of you are, so what I enjoy reading may be totally different than what you enjoy reading. Try to check out the posts that are linked up and visit the ones that resonate with you.
Here are my favorite thoughtful posts from posts linked up to September 13th’s, 20th’s, 27th’s and October 4th’s and 11th’s parties.
- In recent days we have seen a divided country and differing views among the best of friends. This post, Divergent Views and Friendship by An Ordinary Mom’s Musings, shares how you can remain friends even though you have different beliefs.
- Balancing Medical With Therapy Life is a thoughtful post from Momma Wanderings about the three main aspects Candice focuses on when considering the health of their daughter.
- Praying like Paul Prayed from Donna Reidland caught my attention as I have been writing posts on prayer the past few weeks.
- I am done having babies, but for those who are still in that stage of life, the post Intentional Decisions for Raising a Baby by Clearwater Cottage has some good ideas.
- Oh, boy — this post, Don’t Expect What You Don’t Inspect by Training Hearts at Home is so convicting as I have been failing in the family chores department. I was pretty good last year, but have not been doing any kind of system this year (except for the kids’ weekend chores and the dishes). I need to get back at it!
- Speak, Lord, Your servant hears from Beth Willis Miller is a post I could read several times a year to remind me to ask God to speak to me — and to be ready to listen!
- 5 Reasons God Allows Those Thorns in Our Lives from Donna Reidland may give some comfort to those who are going through a trial right now.
- Get More Done with these 5 Time Management Strategies from Sun Sparkle Shine has really good time management tips. I loved the laser focus one.
- A great parenting post from Nourishing at Home is The Parents’ Chief Care: Supplying That Which is Wholesome and Nourishing.
- As our church strives to reach our community for Christ, I enjoyed reading Is there Strength in the Promise? from Sandra’s Ark. She shared 10 reasons for the preservation and growth of the church.
- A great marriage post is How to Become a Better Listener in Your Marriage from Confessions of Parenting.
- Who Defines Me? from A New Lens is a thoughtful post about where we find our primary identity. What a great truth to contemplate.
- A-Z Reminders for Busy Mamas from Training Hearts at Home is a post that anyone could get encouragement from — not just mamas!
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
If you would like to receive a weekly email reminder on Thursday parties about linking up to this party, please sign up HERE.