Changes — they happen all the time.
The older I get, the more I feel like there is no “normal.” Every day seems to bring a new change — and 2020 has been a doozy of a year for changes.
Not all change is bad — in fact, most change is good.
A week ago, we drove my daughter to be a freshman on-campus student at a Christian college. We are so excited to see what God will do with her.
This week, my parents drive to live by us in Florida. They are leaving their friends of almost 40 years to live by us. Talk about changes for them! We are thrilled to have our parents close by.
These are two huge changes in one week. Through all these changes, we know that God loves us and wants the best for us. We know He can direct our paths. We can trust Him!
Since this is such a crazy busy week for me, and because I haven’t shared favorite posts in 3 months, I thought I would share some of my favorite posts that have been linked up to our Thoughtful Thursday’s linky parties:
- 4 Truths to Dwell On When You Fear Tragedy from Women Abiding (June 4, 2020)
- Life Giving or Death Dealing from A New Lens (June 18, 2020)
- Presence over Perfection from Mom Life by Design (July 2, 2020)
- God is in Tune With My Voice As if it is The Only One from InstaEncouragement (July 16, 2020)
- What if Public Schools Weren’t an Option? from Sharing Life’s Moments (July 30, 2020)
- How to Choose Faith Over Fear from JoDitt Designs (August 6, 2020)
- Quarantine Schooling from Jennifer Lambert (August 13, 2020)
- What I as A Black Woman Would Love to Hear from LifeNotes (August 20, 2020)
Thank you for linking up and writing posts that make others think!!
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.