It’s been a very long time since I share some of my favorite posts that have linked up to all of these parties. The last time I shared favorites was January 16! So I went back to January 16, and I am sharing one post from each of those parties that was convicting, or encouraging, or a good reminder.
Thank you for writing and sharing posts that make other people think!
- From January 16, I enjoyed A New Len’s post called, Living Life in the Midst of Waiting.” Four months after it was written, I felt it very appropriate as we are waiting to get back to a more normal life after the stay-at-home orders many of us were under.
- At Home with Zan had a good article on January 23 called “Trusting in God’s Promises,” and I also enjoyed reading the article, “Is Premarital Counseling Right for Us” by K’Mich Wedding Soiree Blog. I know that my husband and I benefited greatly from premarital counseling!
- From January 30th’s party, the article, “How I Pray” from Jennifer Lambert shared helpful prayer ideas for what we can pray for our children.
- If you are trying to have healthier eating habits, then the helpful hints shared in Clean Eating Food List – Your Way To Success from Heidi Naturally are worth reading. (February 6)
- Having a Vision for HOME from Thrive on One Income linked up to February 13th’s party was a convicting post for me to read. I have been working full-time 2 out of the past 5 years, and part-time the other 3 years. I have gotten much busier with church ministries. I think I have lost my vision sometimes for the home — sometimes I am just surviving or hanging on. I need to catch the vision again with what I want to do as a mom in our home.
- InstaEncouragements shared the post called 16 Names of God & What They Mean on February 20th’s party. I have written several posts on the Names of God, so I wanted to see what she shared about the Names of God.
- Look to the Ant to Know Peace When the Storms Come from InstaEncouragements linked up to February 27th’s party was also a great read.
- The article, “Skincare — 3 Things You Did not Know About Fish Oil” from K’Mich Wedding Soiree Blog from March 5th’s party made me want to start taking fish oil. I didn’t know that it was good for hair — and my hair needs some help!
Next week, I’ll share some more favorite posts from parties since March 12. Thanks for taking the time to link up at these Thoughtful Thursday parties and for writing posts that matter!
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.