School is back in session; my parents have arrived for a month long visit as they try to avoid the cold and snow up north, and we are in our busiest church season.
With sleep deprivation, I now have a cold. So today, I am going to share a few of my favorite posts from the last month of parties.
Thank you for linking up your thoughtful posts. I hope you enjoy these posts!
- How to Successfully Read Through the Bible in 2020 even if you’ve tried and failed in the past from Soul Survival
- 7 Scriptures and Prayers to Protect Our American Troops from Unshakeable Joy
- Living Life in the Midst of Waiting from A New Lens
- Best Books of 2019 from Jennifer Lambert
- 5 Unique Ways to Honor Family Members at Your Wedding Who Have Passed on from K’Mich Wedding Soiree Blog
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.