I have not share my favorite posts linked up to this party in about three months. I enjoyed looking at many of the posts as I looked to see which ones I would share on today’s post.
Finally, I narrowed down my favorite posts to the following 17 posts:
- Books That Inspire A Generous Heart: The HOW and WHY to Giving from Down Aspen Lane
- Why I Will Not Be Thanking My Socks….. from B4 and Afters
- 10 Ways to Spark Joy in Your Home & Family from At Home with Beauty
- How to Embrace the Gift of Small Beginnings from Sun Sparkle Shine
- Probiotics for babies? from Spectrum Health HealthBeat
- Wise, Foolish or Evil from A New Lens
- Special Time With Boys: Protecting our Sons by Breaking Down the Barriers from Down Aspen Lane
- Practicing Simplicity from Soul Refreshed Journey
- I Threw Out All the Printables from Jennifer Lambert
- How to Build Muscles from A New Lens
- 15 Homeschooling Dos and Don’ts- From a Grown-Up Homeschooler from Saving Talents
- Are Children REALLY a blessing? from The Everyday Farmhouse
- How to Teach your Children to do Hard Things from The Everyday Farmhouse
- How to Fight & Conquer Body Insecurities (It’s a Journey) from Saving Talents
- Age-Appropriate Chores For Kids and Why Kids Absolutely Need Them from The Inspired Prairie
- 6 Tips to Handle Parenting Mistakes and Imperfections from Lovin’ Life with Littles
- 5 Parenting Lessons from 57 Years of Experience from Lovin’ Life with Littles
Thank you for linking up to these posts over the past few months! I enjoy reading all of these thoughtful posts about issues in life that really matter!
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.