Last week, I shared some printables HERE that we have been using this week to keep our focus on thankfulness.
This week, I made 5 more printable leaves you can use. Our kids are enjoying cutting them out, coloring them and hanging them on our walls. It is fast and easy to do!
This week’s verses I went back and looked at my old Thanksgiving posts and Thanksgiving printables. From those posts, I found these 5 verses to use on the leaves I am sharing this week. I hope you enjoy using them!
You can print these printables out HERE.
Today, you can also see my annual DIY Christmas gift round-up post. I have done it for 4 years now, and have compiled over 100 Christmas gifts that can be made for kids! There are also 25 other Christmas gift guides for kids linked up to that post.
Tomorrow, there will be a big Christmas cash giveaway going up, so come back and enter it! It’s a busy time of the year, but we have much for which we can be thankful.
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.