Sometimes we have a discouraging day.
A child is sick; everything goes wrong; we wake up on the wrong side of the bed; a car breaks down; we get in a disagreement.
Sometimes it seems like God does not hear our prayers. Or it seems like He is not in control.
What do we do on those discouraging days? Do we whine and complain? Do we go to our husband or friend? Or do we first go to God?
When everything seems to be falling apart, we can always trust that God has it under control. He never changes. He knows the end from the beginning. He has said He is our refuge, our help, our strong tower, and our deliverer. So go to Him! Trust in Him!
Claim His promises!
We know He is in control — yet we forget it. We have to keep His promises ever before us. How do we do this?
Here are just a few ideas you can try:
- Put a different promise on a 3″ x 5″ index card and tape it to your dashboard of your car or to your bathroom mirror.
- Send yourself an email with the verse in it so that you can get the email to read the next day.
- Make a picture with one of the promises and save that picture as your screen saver.
- Put the verse on your refrigerator.
- Print out the chore printables below or the calendar printables from last week. Each one has 2 different verse promises!
You can click HERE to print out the chore printable that is pink.
You can click HERE to print out the chore printable that is black.
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.