In years past, I have done many Thanksgiving printables about being thankful.
One of my most viewed posts every Thanksgiving is this set of printables I did 3 years ago.
There are 13 printables altogether. We used these for family devotions the whole month of November tha tyear.
The next year, I made these printables which went along with the previous year’s Bible study. I made printables for being thankful for those in the service of God, printable Thank You notes, and a printable discussing Romans 12:10.
This year, I did not do any big study like the other years, but I made this simple coloring sheet/journaling page that can be printed out.
My thought is to give it to my kids and as they color in the letters and simple details, they can also think about what they are thankful for and write those things down while they are coloring. Maybe we can laminate them (or frame them), and they can put them in their room. When they are having a bad day or a grouchy day, they can look at this piece of paper to remind them of all they have to be thankful for.
I am so thankful for God’s providence, sovereignty, and guidance over the past 5 years. Our family has had hard times in ministry and joyful times in ministry. I would have never thought we would be living in Florida, but now I can’t imagine living anywhere else. Where God is, He knits your hearts with other believers so that you are family even though you have not known each other a long time. I have said for a long time that older people are my favorite people. God sent us to a church where 50% of the church is over 60 years of age. Even though we are praying to reach younger people, I love the older people here. They encourage me, can give me wise counsel, love me and my family, and are wonderful examples of how to endure and be joyful in the Christian walk of life.
I pray that this year will be a wonderful Thanksgiving for you — whether or not you are going through hard times. I pray that through it all you will feel God upholding you and guiding you.
What are you thankful for this past year?
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.