Last week, I shared on how I wanted my kids to be “dazzled” with God. I said that I wanted to make a “brag book” where our family could share things God has taught us, prayers God has answered, ways God has worked, and fun things God has allowed us to do. I also said that I would try to have mine ready plus a printable that I used for our brag book that you can use as well if you wish.
I got my brag book almost done.
I used a composition book and covered the front and back of it with scrapbooking paper. (This scrapbooking paper had the little gems on it. Beautiful and easy to use!) I still want to put tabs in it to divide it into sections. I shared HERE how to make these cute notebooks a few years ago.
I used a couple of the 3″ printables below for the front of the journal. After I used a glue stick to glue on my “brag book” printables, I spread mod podge over the top of the journal with a sponge brush to ensure that the printables stay in place. And it was done! (Except for the tabs that I want to put in place for a blessings section, fun memories section, prayer requests/answered prayers section, and ways we have seen God lead and direct section.)
At the end of the year, it will be fun to go back and read all our memories and brag once again on how good God has been to us.
I made a PDF of the following pictures that you could use for the front (or back) of your brag book. The PDF pictures are about 3″ x 3″. I also made a Google document of the same pictures where the pictures are 4″ x 4″. If you want them bigger, just let me know.
Printables: (Each printable is 2-3 pages, but you can print out just one page if you want.)
Go HERE for the 3″ Brag on God printables.
Go HERE for 4″ Brag on God printables.
Here are a couple of posts I enjoyed last week:
- Inspiring Anew the Homeschool Mom from Grammarlings
- How to Get Organized & Achieve Goals with Post-it Notes – Free Printables from Heidi Naturally
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.