Christmas is quickly approaching; and although we love to give gifts to our friends and children, many times the best gifts are gifts that we create or gifts that help our kids create.
In the past 7 years that I have been blogging, I have shared different DIY Christmas gifts, creative gift guides, or gifts that make kids think.
- I shared this gift guide to make your kids think had different book ideas as well as STEAM book gift guides.
- Here are some Devotional Books for Kids that you can give for Christmas.
- Here are some Bible games that can be given as presents.
- In 2014, I shared these 20 DIY gift ideas for kids.
- In 2015, I shared 25 more gift ideas here for kids.
- In 2016, I shared 30 more DIY gift ideas for kids.
- In 2017, I shared 20 more DIY gift ideas for kids.
- Here are 40+ gifts that inspire kids’ creativity — most of these are still available!
I just got given some Christmas coloring books and crafts books that kids and adults will enjoy. I will share those with you soon as well as offer one of each of them for a giveaway! Stay tuned! Until then, enter this fun giveaway:
It’s time for a Christmas giveaway! Are you getting geared up for the shopping season? Do you need extra cash for Christmas?? Don’t we all!
We are so excited to be giving away $675 in cash prizes for you to use starting this Thanksgiving weekend.
Let’s get this party started!!
Here are the prizes:
1 – $200 Gift Card
1 – $150 Gift Card
2 – $100 Gift Card
1 – $75 Gift Card
1 – $50 Gift Card
There will be 6 winners in this giveaway. Each winner will choose an e gift card of their choice and receive the code to use either at the online store or at the actual store of their choice.
Now it’s time to meet our wonderful co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Starting at the top row we have:
Tammy – My Life Abundant | Heather –The Super Mom Life | Carrie – Curly Crafty Mom | Dana – Create to Donate | Lisa – Blogghetti | Audry – That Recipe & Munofore | Tammy – Creative K Kids | Melissa – Deliciously Savvy | Debi – Life Currents | Trish – By Trish Sutton | Meredith – The Mom of the Year | Ahna – Hammers N Hugs | Lois – Walking on Sunshine Recipes | Michelle – Our Crafty Mom | Kathleen – Our Hopeful Home | Gladys – From Moms to Grandmas | Donna – Blog by Donna | Kara – Phoenix Mom Blog | Emily – Domestic Deadline | Linda – A Labour of Life | Kellyann – This Blonde’s Shopping Bag | Denise – Comfy Abode | Chrys – Write with Fey | Beverly – Eclectic Red Barn | Jamie – As For Me and My Homestead | Jamie & Kerry – Coffee With Us 3 | Donna – Two Chicks and A Mom | Zan – At Home with Zan | Falak – This Mamma Reviews | Laura – Laura & Co | Dijana – Hazel Eyes Mom Blog | Kim – Shiplap and Shells | Stacey – Simple Living: Creative Learning | Brianna – Adventures of a Twin Mom | Megan – The Stephen 3 | Denise – This is My Everybody | Erlene – My Pinterventures | Shana – Our Sutton Place | Lindsay – Paperclips and Confetti | Allison – Millie + Mommie | Paige – Paige Ken Smith | Sofia – Sofia Gora | Chelsea – The Real NY Mom | Danielle – My Slightly Chaotic Life | Sinea – Ducks N’ A Row
Please be sure to stop by and say hi to these wonderful ladies and their blogs.
The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on November 25th on the day before Thanksgiving. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize. If you respond right away, we will get you the gift card code promptly so that you can shop with it on Black Friday! If we don’t hear in 48 hours, we will have to choose another winner.
Open to anyone who can receive e gift cards from major retailers.
Thank you so much for visiting Creative K Kids and for linking up to Thoughtful Thursdays in the past. If you would like to link up to this week's party, you can link up below.
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.