Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- On Tuesday, I shared my favorite recipe for Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies. They’re yummy! This party is still open to link up your food posts through Friday.
- On Thursday, I shared thoughts on the verse Proverbs 25:11. You can link up your thoughful posts to the linky!
- You can get the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle right now for only $29.97. It is worth $1000 with all the bonuses! (affiliate link)
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Easy Earth Day Cookies from Mom Does Reviews
- Strawberry Limeade Cupcakes from Winstead Wandering
- Baja fish tacos from Culinary Ginger
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- I always love a good smoothie, and this Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie from Little Miss Dexterous looks good!
- These Garlic Knot Rolls from Thinking Outside the Pot also look delicious!
- These DIY Recycled Toys from Our Whimsical Days are adorable!
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 96 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 9 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please repin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!