Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
You can still link up any food posts to Tasty Tuesdays.
News about The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
- No host seemed to have any issues with the picture linky last week, so we’ll keep using the picture links!
- Also, I want to say thank you so much to my co-hosts. My power was out last week, and both Anna and Amanda took care of all the links.
- Sometimes we may have a glitch and a pin that is linked up doesn’t get pinned. Please let us know if you notice that as we do make mistakes, and we will make sure it gets linked up first to the next week’s party plus you can link up a couple of pins like normal. However, sometimes pins do not get pinned because they go against the rules such as they have been linked up before, they are alcoholic, they are not original pins, or they are not from a blog post. Sometimes I try to contact you if there is a problem, but most of the time we just let it go. Most of the time there are no issues, and we are thankful that you work with us in making this a terrific party!!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 64 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the host and co-hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
The following 2 pins had the most repins from last week’s party:
We had some creative bloggers link up their posts last week! Here were a couple of my favorites from Last Week’s Party:
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!