Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- There is a new craft from Sunshine Whispers HERE!
- There is a new recipe for Chocolate Chip Muffins HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 60 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the host and co-hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
The following two pins were the re-pinned pins from last week’s party:
- Salisbury Steak Meatballs from Old House to New Home had 8 repins on our board.
- How I Tripled My Pageviews in 1 Month from The Frugal Ginger had 6 repins on our board.
My Favorite Pins from Last Week’s Party:
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Side Dish from So Much To Make
- Copycat Sonic Strawberry Limeade from Winstead Wandering
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!