Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 50 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the host and co-hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Most Re-pinned Posts from last week’s party:
This Patriotic Red White and Blue Layered Drink from Simplee Thrifty has 12 re-pins from our The Ultimate Pinterest Party board and 6 more re-pins from those pins (and I didn’t go see if there more re-pins from those 6 re-pins!)
Favorite Pins from Last Week’s Party:
These were posts I loved for the summertime!
- 18 No Bake Sweet Treats by Dreaming of Leaving will give me great ideas for desserts on those hot summer days when I don’t want to turn the oven on.
- Reading is a big deal in our house, so I loved the two posts by Growing Book by Book. They are Want to build your child’s home library? Try these 8 FREE ideas! (pin) and Need Summer Reading Ideas for the Kids? Here are 20 Ideas To Get Kids Reading! (pin).
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
‘); // ]]>