Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Do you know why I love this party? Because it is truly a party that is awesome if we all particpate!
Here are some snips from my analytics of the last 30 days on Pinterest. All the pins that have pink stars next to them are pins pinned from this party, and my analytics don’t show the pins that my co-hosts pin!
So I just proved that this party does work! However, it is not magic. The pins have to be have great photos and contain content others would want to pin. And YOU must come re-pin the pins. We pin them to the board, but you must come re-pin the pins! The rules state that you will repin at least two pins for every pin you link up on Saturday, which means most of you should be repinning a minimum of 4 pins. However, try to do more than that. If you know you are busy and can’t make it to Pinterest to re-pin pins, then please do not link up that week. I understand you want re-pins, but so do we. So just be fair.
- Link up a PIN, not a post!! Make sure you only link up *2 pins.* We will delete any pins after the first 2 pins.
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- PLEASE remember to go pin other people’s pins on SATURDAY MORNING. Do not link up if you do not have the time to re-pin. (Don’t repin from the linky; repin from only pins from The Ultimate Pinterest Party Board that say, “The Ultimate Party, Week 47 pins“)
- Please re-pin (not like) at least 2 pins for every pin that you link up. If you want to like some after you re-pin 2 pins, that is fine.
- Please link up pins that are new to our party. (Do not link up the same pin that you have already linked up a previous week. They will not be repinned.)
- Linking up to this party gives the host and co-hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Last week, both Spaghetti Carbonara from Culinary Ginger and 80 Outdoor Play Ideas Infographics from Julie in the Making received 7 re-pins.
My favorite pins from the last party:
Essential Oils are all the rage. I have even bought a few for myself–but I don’t have one of those fancy diffusers yet either. I thought Twitchett’s post about how to make Toilet Paper Roll Air Fresheners was ingenious. You can pin it HERE.
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
‘); // ]]>