Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
This week, I shared a post on how to make easy DIY Easter baskets out of plastic strawberry containers!
- Link up a PIN, not a post!! Make sure you only link up *2 pins.* We will delete any pins after the first 2 pins.
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- PLEASE remember to go pin other people’s pins on SATURDAY MORNING. Do not link up if you do not have the time to re-pin. (Don’t repin from the linky; repin from The Ultimate Pinterest Party Board, Week 45 pins)
- Please re-pin (not like) at least 2 pins for every pin that you link up. If you want to like some after you re-pin 2 pins, that is fine.
- Please link up pins that are new to our party. (Do not link up the same pin that you have already linked up a previous week. They will not be repinned.)
- Linking up to this party gives the host and co-hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
The following 4 posts all received 11 or more clicks from our board alone!
(First link goes to the pin; second link goes to the post)
MINI MACARONI AND CHEESE BITES from Old House to New Home
- Mini Vegetable Pot Pie from Revi’s Foodography
- AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS from Life with Garnish
- Two Ingredient Party Dips from Prepping Parties
My favorite pins from the last party:
- Clean Your Computer Calendar from Chaos & Kiddos: My computer needs some help!
- DEVILED EGGS AND HAM SANDWICH RECIPE from The Good Mama: Perfect for all those Easter leftovers, and the sandwiches look so yummy.
PLEASE SHARE! I think this party could be awesome, but we need to have you get out the word! That being said, we only want people to link up who will come back and pin on Saturday! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
‘); // ]]>