Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
I am putting the rules first as many people are linking up their post. Please link up the pin you want repinned, not the post.
- Link up a PIN, not a post!! Make sure you only link up *2 pins.* We will delete any pins after the first 2 pins.
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to etsy or ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- PLEASE remember to go pin other people’s pins on SATURDAY MORNING. Do not link up if you do not have the time to re-pin. (Don’t repin from the linky; repin from The Ultimate Pinterest Party Board, Week 44 pins)
- Please re-pin (not like) at least 2 pins for every pin that you link up. If you want to like some after you re-pin 2 pins, that is fine.
- Please link up pins that are new to our party. (Do not link up the same pin that you have already linked up a previous week. They will not be repinned.)
- Linking up to this party gives the host and co-hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
12 Ways to Save Money On Groceries Without Coupons from Cents and Order received 11 re-pins from our board.
My favorite pins from the last party:
All of these cupcake posts looked so yummy!
- LIGHT KEY LIME CUPCAKES WITH YOPLAIT GREEK 100 WHIPS ICING from Divas Run for Bling
- Oatmeal Creme Pie Cupcakes from Scrumptilicious 4 You
- Easter Egg Whoppers Cupcakes from Displaced Yinzer
PLEASE SHARE! I think this party could be awesome, but we need to have you get out the word! That being said, we only want people to link up who will come back and pin on Saturday! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!