This is my last Pinterest Party. Sometime in the fall, I will sunset Creative K Kids.
It’s been a fun ride, but I don’t have time or the money to manage a self-hosted blog. Before I totally let it go, I have a few reviews I need to do. Thanks so much for supporting my weekly by linking up at this party.
- Come link up to the last Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE. All recipes get pinned to my Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest board.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Garden Salsa with Fresh Tomatoes from The House on Silverado
- Air fryer Sprinkle Donuts! from Mom Does Reviews
- Peach Citrus Iced Tea from Our Good Life
- Banana, Mango & Raspberry Popsicles from Simple Living Creative Learning
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from this week’s party on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. Click HERE: WEEK 350, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow Tammy from Creative K Kids on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
Click HERE to follow on Pinterest.