It’s been a couple of weeks since we had a Pinterest party. We had a great family trip out to see the Grand Canyon and some of the other national parks in Utah. I also drove my oldest daughter to the summer camp that she is working out this summer as a lifeguard.
When I came home, I posted June’s Tasty Tuesday’s linky party, and I also announced that I was ending blogging. In September-ish, I will have MaAnna from BlogAid sunset Creative K Kids. I don’t love it anymore and I don’t have time for it anymore. Instead of blogging in July and August, I am going to work on copying all the posts I want to keep over to shareable Google Docs so that I can still share some of the posts that are very popular. However, for the month of June, I will continue to do The Ultimate Pinterest Party, and the Tasty Tuesday’s party is still running.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE IS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST MONTH’S PARTIES:
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Grilled Banana Bread! from Our Good Life
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket planters from She’s Crafty
- Anti-fog face mask for glasses wearers from Hello Sewing
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from this week’s party on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. Click HERE: WEEK 348. THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow Tammy from Creative K Kids on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
Click HERE to follow on Pinterest.
- Tammy will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!