Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This is the last week of this month’s Tasty Tuesdays linky party. You can link up your recipe posts HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared more printables that include promises of God. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE IS A FAVORITE PIN FROM ONE OF OUR PARTIES:
- This pin from Mom Does Reviews was linked up to this party 2 years ago. This past month, it had 11.55 K impressions, 121 saves, and 155 clicks to the website.
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate Bombs from Simple Living Creative Learning
- Chocolate Cherry Fudge from Our Good Life
- Scrapbook Paper Valentine Wreath from Home Crafts by Ali
- Homemade Heart Sweet Treats from Purple Hues and Me
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 332, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 332 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!